Carhartt Men's Traditional 10" Pull On Waterproof Brown Soft Toe CMP1053
Carhartt developed Traditional Welt work boots to offer a wide variety of styles in classic designs that are incredibly durable, comfortable and affordable. Tough jobs call for tough boots. Goodyear welt construction with lug bottom Carhartt rubber outsoles provide superior traction and durability. Carhartt® footbed made with Insite® technology is engineered to create maximum arch support to reduce foot fatigue during long days on the job. All styles incorporate FastDry Technology linings that wick away sweat for comfort.
- Soft Toe. Identifies Non-Safety soft toe intended for use in environments where protective safety toes are not needed or required.
- Electrical Hazard (Non-Safety Soft Toe). Identifies secondary protection against incidental contact with electrical circuits of 18,000 volts or less under dry conditions. Non-Safety Soft Toe EH styles meet ASTM F2892-18 EH standards.
- Storm Defender® Waterproof Breathable Protection. These shoes are designed to be completely waterproof and to keep your feet dry in most types of wet conditions. A waterproof and breathable membrane is used to keep your feet dry but promote air flow and circulation.
- FastDry® Technology Lining. FastDry® lining wicks away sweat for comfort.
- Insite® Technology Footbed. Carhartt® footbed made with Insite® technology is engineered to create maximum arch support to reduce foot fatigue during long days on the job.
- PU Strobel pad
- Goodyear welt construction with Carhartt rubber outsole.