Carhartt developed Core Work Boots to provide high quality, durable and comfortable work boots that the loyal Carhartt customer can rely on to deliver protection day after day in the toughest conditions. Storm Defender waterproof breathable protection is designed to be completely waterproof and keep your feet dry in most types of wet conditions. The Carhartt TPU heel guard with achilles flex joint is designed to provide ankle stability, side impact protection and heel protection durability. Cushion comfort Carhartt PU insole provides support and reduces foot fatigue and direct attached welt construction with Carhartt CORE PU outsole provides durability. Extra grip to HOLD your ground on the farm & ranch, in the oil fields or on the industrial construction site.
- Soft Toe. Identifies Non-Safety soft toe intended for use in environments where protective safety toes are not needed or required.
- Electrical Hazard (Non-Safety Soft Toe). Identifies secondary protection against incidental contact with electrical circuits of 18,000 volts or less under dry conditions. Non-Safety Soft Toe EH styles meet ASTM F2892-18 EH standards.
- Storm Defender® Waterproof Breathable Protection. These shoes are designed to be completely waterproof and to keep your feet dry in most types of wet conditions. A waterproof and breathable membrane is used to keep your feet dry but promote air flow and circulation.
- TPU heel guard with achilles flex joint. The Carhartt Heel Guard feature is designed to provide ankle stability, side impact protection and heel protection durability.
- FastDry® Technology Lining. FastDry® lining wicks away sweat for comfort.
- Cushion Comfort Insole. Carhartt PU with Foam cushion insole provides comfortable support and reduces foot fatigue.
- PU Strobel pad
- Direct attached welt construction with dual density PU Carhartt CORE outsole.