Carhartt Men's Force 6" Waterproof Brown Composite Toe CMA6346
Carhartt developed FORCE Work Boots to be the work boot of choice for the man who wants an athletic shoe feel in a light weight, full feature work boot. Abrasion resistant leather and synthetic upper features added components to support and protect the toe and heel. Storm Defender waterproof protection is designed to be completely waterproof and to keep your feet dry in most types of wet conditions. FastDry Technology lining wicks away sweat for comfort. Cement constructed with Carhartt FORCE rubber outsole. Feels like a sneaker - WORKS LIKE A BOOT.
- Composite Safety Toe. Identifies protection against impact and compression hazards with a composite (non-metallic) safety toe. Composite toes meet ASTM F2413-18 standards.
- Electrical Hazard (Safety Toe). Identifies secondary protection against incidental contact with electrical circuits of 18,000 volts or less under dry conditions. Safety Toe EH styles meet ASTM F2413-18 EH standards.
- Storm Defender® Waterproof Breathable Protection. These shoes are designed to be completely waterproof and to keep your feet dry in most types of wet conditions. A waterproof and breathable membrane is used to keep your feet dry but promote air flow and circulation.
- Rubber Heel Bumper. The rubber heel bumper feature is designed to provide extra abrasion resistant durability.
- Rubber Toe Bumper. The rubber toe bumper feature is designed to provide extra abrasion resistant durability.
- FastDry® Technology Lining. FastDry® lining wicks away sweat for comfort.
- Cushion Comfort Insole. Carhartt PU with Foam cushion insole provides comfortable support and reduces foot fatigue.
- Dual density EVA midsole with PU strobel pad.
- Cement constructed with Carhartt FORCE rubber outsole.