Carhartt Men's Traditional Welt 6" Waterproof Brown Steel Toe CMW6264
Carhartt developed Traditional Welt work boots to offer a wide variety of styles in classic designs that are incredibly durable, comfortable and affordable. Tough jobs call for tough boots. Goodyear welt construction with lug bottom Carhartt rubber outsoles provide superior traction and durability. A PU Cushion Comfort Insole and PU strobel cushion pad provide comfortable support and reduce foot fatigue. All styles incorporate FastDry Technology linings that wick away sweat for comfort.
- Steel Safety Toe. Identifies protection against impact and compression hazards with a steel safety toe. Steel Toe toes meet ASTM F2413-18 standards.
- Electrical Hazard (Safety Toe). Identifies secondary protection against incidental contact with electrical circuits of 18,000 volts or less under dry conditions. Safety Toe EH styles meet ASTM F2413-18 EH standards.
- Storm Defender® Waterproof Breathable Protection. These shoes are designed to be completely waterproof and to keep your feet dry in most types of wet conditions. A waterproof and breathable membrane is used to keep your feet dry but promote air flow and circulation.
- FastDry® Technology Lining. FastDry® lining wicks away sweat for comfort.
- Cushion Comfort Insole. Carhartt PU with Foam cushion insole provides comfortable support and reduces foot fatigue.
- PU Strobel pad
- Goodyear welt construction with Carhartt rubber outsole.