Carhartt Men's Lightweight Slip-On Work Shoe Brown Soft Toe CMO3065
Carhartt developed Lightweight Hikers with Insite Technology to help you end the day as strong as you started in hikers that are as comfortable as they are light. Every style in the collection incorporates the Carhartt Insite Technology Footbed that is engineered to create maximum arch support to reduce foot fatigue during long days on the job. FastDry Technology linings wick away sweat and the CMEVA midsole with PU strobel pad provides exceptional cushion comfort without weighing you down. The Carhartt rubber outsole is cement constructed to be flexible and light weight. Engineering and Technology combined to redefine comfort for hard working people on and off the job.
- Soft Toe. Identifies Non-Safety soft toe intended for use in environments where protective safety toes are not needed or required.
- Electrical Hazard (Non-Safety Soft Toe). Identifies secondary protection against incidental contact with electrical circuits of 18,000 volts or less under dry conditions. Non-Safety Soft Toe EH styles meet ASTM F2892-18 EH standards.
- FastDry® Technology Lining. FastDry® lining wicks away sweat for comfort.
- Insite® Technology Footbed. Carhartt® footbed made with Insite® technology is engineered to create maximum arch support to reduce foot fatigue during long days on the job.
- CMEVA midsole with PU strobel pad.
- Cement constructed with Carhartt rubber outsole.