Carhartt Men's Built in USA 8" Waterproof Brown Soft Toe CMZ8040
Carhartt developed Built in USA work boots to provide loyal customers who chose American made products a premium collection of tough, durable work boots from the Carhartt brand they love. Storm Defender Waterproof protection to keep your feet dry in most types of wet conditions. Direct attached polyurethane outsole provides superior traction and durability. A PU Cushion Comfort Insole provides comfortable support and reduces foot fatigue. All styles incorporate FastDry Technology linings that wick away sweat for comfort. The boots that build America are built in America.
- Soft Toe. Identifies Non-Safety soft toe intended for use in environments where protective safety toes are not needed or required.
- Electrical Hazard (Non-Safety Soft Toe). Identifies secondary protection against incidental contact with electrical circuits of 18,000 volts or less under dry conditions. Non-Safety Soft Toe EH styles meet ASTM F2892-18 EH standards.
- Storm Defender® Waterproof Breathable Protection. These shoes are designed to be completely waterproof and to keep your feet dry in most types of wet conditions. A waterproof and breathable membrane is used to keep your feet dry but promote air flow and circulation.
- FastDry® Technology Lining. FastDry® lining wicks away sweat for comfort.
- Cushion Comfort Insole. Carhartt PU with Foam cushion insole provides comfortable support and reduces foot fatigue.
- Direct attached polyurethane outsole.