Carhartt Men's Mudrunner Vulcanized 15" Waterproof Rubber Boot Black Carbon Nano Toe CMV1451
Carhartt developed Mudrunner Rubber Boots with Insite Technology to dramatically change the comfort and performance of the Vulcanized boot category. In rain, sleet, snow, dirt, mud or sludge these Carhartt Rubber boots will help you power through. The outsole and foot part to above the ankle are Vulcanized utilizing formulated rubber and the shaft to above the calf is 5mm Neoprene Rubber to keep you warm and dry. The heel incorporates a kick stop feature to aid in pulling the boots off at the end of the day. Every style in the collection incorporates the Carhartt Insite Technology Footbed that is engineered to create maximum arch support to reduce foot fatigue during long days on the job. FastDry Technology linings wick away sweat. The outsole bottom features multiple enhancements for traction, liquid disbursement, anti-skid and anti-clog lugs.
- Carbon Nano Safety Toe. Identifies protection against impact and compression hazards with a Carbon Nano (non-metallic) safety toe. Carbon Nano safety toes meet ASTM F2413-18 standards.
- Electrical Hazard (Safety Toe). Identifies secondary protection against incidental contact with electrical circuits of 18,000 volts or less under dry conditions. Safety Toe EH styles meet ASTM F2413-18 EH standards.
- Storm Defender® Waterproof Breathable Protection. These shoes are designed to be completely waterproof and to keep your feet dry in most types of wet conditions. A waterproof and breathable membrane is used to keep your feet dry but promote air flow and circulation.
- FastDry® Technology Lining. FastDry® lining wicks away sweat for comfort.
- Insite® Technology Footbed. Carhartt® footbed made with Insite® technology is engineered to create maximum arch support to reduce foot fatigue during long days on the job.
- Vulcanized construction with Carhartt rubber compound.