The CROSS HIKE GORE-TEX is designed for any conditions, anywhere in the world: multi-directional lugs, a seamless, closed-mesh construction and waterproof Gore-Tex membrane. Agile yet really grippy, this new low version is even lighter and gives you more freedom of movement, wherever your adventures take you from the Lake District to Iceland.
- Chevron lugs: Lug design with deep penetration and multi-directional grip, improving traction on soft surfaces like mud or loose dirt.
- Quicklace™: Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
- GORE-TEX keeps your feet dry -from the outside as well as from the inside.
- EnergyCell™+ is a high-rebound midsole compound that provides exceptional energy return along with substantial cushioning and durability.
- Synthetic upper material provide great durability and protection for outdoor activities.
- Water Repellent: A special treatment is applied to provide extra protection, ensuring that the fabric does not absorb water during light rain and showers.
- Feather construction: A construction that extends the upper material over the midsole, to create a super-precise wrap of the foot and improve the feel.
- Molded OrthoLite® sockliner: Molded to match the contours of your foot, this OrthoLite® insole provides superior cushioning, as well as breathability and durability, to upgrade the comfort and performance of our footwear.